Rain has returned to Portland. The weather is turning cooler. I’ve taken out my favorite boots, which I’ll don nearly every day until next May, and my red rain jacket, which I’ll wear until the middle of July.
So? What’s with Untitled Companion? The word from Acquisitions at Ooligan Press is hopeful. However, as the sign says on the store that will occupy the first floor of the Janey II, I’ll have to wait a bit longer. The final decision should be made in about another month. That gives the acquisitions folks time to give the manuscript a thorough read and prepare a report to pitch to the rest of Ooligan Press. There will be edits in my future, I am sure. There will also be a title for Untitled Companion, a title that everyone (or at least the press and I) will like.
Decision coming late 2015. I am ready!